apply for this position
With workplace culture embedded in our DNA, our organization has been certified as a Great Place to Work in consecutive years. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package to maintain a happy and healthy worklife balance. Focused on career growth for our employees, we offer a myriad of educational resources, training and development, and mentorship opportunities.
As our organization continues to thrive, we are seeking a highly motivated workforce that is not afraid to think outside the box. Our leaders encourage collaboration and new ideas as we continue to serve our global membership.
- Solicits and coordinates the closing of commercial loans; responsible for commercial loan business development and to act as the credit unions contact with commercial loan clients, brokers, and contractors.
- Directs the day-to-day operation of all lending (Wholesale Finance) related services including lending, compliance, loan audit, loan servicing, and collections stateside and overseas.
- Work with Member Business Lending partners to structure loans accordingly and create loan packages to ensure legal compliance with documents.
- Oversees commercial loans underwritten by loan officers; Review the work of staff for compliance with standards, policies, and procedures to ensure that work products meet operating and regulatory requirements.
- Closely monitors the new commercial loan pipeline and related loan workflow to ensure loan requests are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to Andrews Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Interacts with co-workers, supervisors, members, and outside contacts in an appropriate, professional manner, which projects a positive image of the department and Andrews Federal.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent knowledge required
- Five to seven years management experience with consumer, credit, and real estate lending functions in a large credit union or banking environment is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal lending laws required.
- Ability to operate independently, and exercise significant latitude for independent judgment, discretion, and action.
- Requires the ability to sit at a desk and computer for extended periods of time.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.