As hard as you might work, sometimes it's hard to set aside enough money to buy the things you want or to cover unexpected expenses. When you need extra cash to make your family happy or to make ends meet, we have a variety of personal loans that will get the job done.
Need some extra spending money? We've all been there.
Personal Signature Loans
A lower rate than most credit cards
- Borrow for your next vacation, tuition payment, remodeling project, medical procedure, or any other need
- Rates as low as 7.49% APR1
- Borrow up to $50,000
- No sign up fees or prepayment penalties.
- Flexible terms up to 84 months help reduce your monthly payments
- Easy online application process
Cash To Go Loan
- Borrow from $250 to $500
- Flexible payment options of monthly, bi-weekly, or the 1st and 15th of the month
- No credit check
- You must be an Andrews Federal member for at least 90 days
- Maximum of four Cash To Go loans per membership account in a calendar year
- Must have a direct deposit/allotment for 2 months from the same employer
- Loan amount cannot exceed 75% of member’s monthly direct deposit/allotment
- First payment is due on the next direct deposit/allotment date
- First full payment must be received within 30 days
- Maximum repayment term is six months
Premier Line of Credit
A chunk of money to pay for anything life throws your way
- Credit lines available up to $50,000
- Rates are variable, but stay low to keep your monthly payments under control
- Convenient access to money online, by check, or in person at any branch
Overdraft Line of Credit
Linked to your checking account just in case you over spend
- Peace of mind for times when funds run short
- Automatic overdraft coverage for your checking account
- Credit lines of up to $10,000
- Interest rates are variable, but stay low to make repayment easier
- Money will be transferred to your account to cover checks, debit card purchases, and electronic payments
Still Have Questions?
Log into digital banking and go to the 'Loan Services' menu, then go to 'Make a Loan Payment' and choose the frequency of the payment and start date.
There are a variety of ways to qualify for membership at Andrews Federal. To see the full list of eligibility requirements, click on "Membership" at the top or bottom of the home page.
No, you are welcome to apply for a loan before you've become a member. Once you've been approved for the loan, membership is required($5 minimum in Savings) for the loan to be disbursed.
You can apply for a loan online by selecting the "Apply for a Loan" option which is listed at a "Common Task" under the "Borrow" section of this website.
There are no fees when making a payment online. However, payments made over the phone are subject to a $14.95 processing fee.
We do not encourage you to use the online loan payment system to pay off your loan. Please contact us to get your exact payoff amount to avoid any shortage in payment.
1APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is variable and based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin, adjusted quarterly.
The rate margin for the Overdraft Line of Credit is Prime plus 10.75%. The rate margin for the Premier Line of Credit is Prime plus 6.75%. Maximum APR is 18.00% for both the Overdraft and Premier Lines of Credit. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply. Rates and APRs are subject to change without notice. Minimum line amount for Overdraft Line of Credit is $1000. Minimum line amount for Premier Line of Credit is $5,000.
Andrews Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with stateside locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey, as well as overseas locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.