A business line of credit acts like a credit card – apply just once and get access to a pool of money you can use time and again as you pay your balance. Pay for equipment repairs, invest in technology or machinery, purchase inventory, cover tax bills, offset seasonal shortfalls, or borrow for any other reason that will make your business run better, whether it's in Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia or New Jersey.
Need something right away? Just take the money and make it happen.
Unsecured Lines of Credit
Secured Lines of Credit
Scaling your business? Borrow as much as 80% of the value of your collateral
- Attractive interest rates help you save
- Fixed-rate credit lines keep payments predictable
- Also available are variable rate lines that may feature lower initial rates
- Flexible repayment options help you avoid cash-flow challenges
- Convenient access to funds through Online Banking
- Credit line can be used as overdraft protection for your business checking account
- You're eligible if your business address is within a 50-mile radius from any of our locations