Job losses, disabling injuries, auto accidents or theft. No one likes to think much about these serious topics. But if you take just a few minutes to apply for one of our low-cost protection plans, you can move forward with peace of mind, knowing you've taken positive steps to safeguard your family's finances.
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. It's smart to be prepared.
Additional coverage to protect your investment
- Payment Protection¹ can help cover your payments if you or your co-borrower are unable to make them.
- Eliminate all or part of your remaining loan or credit card balance
- Protect your credit rating as payment obligations are met on your behalf
- Free up extra cash when it's most needed
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Extra coverage that your auto insurance policy doesn't offer
Protect your investment with extra coverage that your auto insurance policy doesn't offer.
- Coverage for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats
- Kicks in if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or damaged beyond repair
- Pays any amount remaining on your Andrews Federal loan that your insurer won't cover
- A one-time payment protects you for the life of your loan
1Payment Protection may be available for personal credit cards, auto loans, and personal loans.
Your purchase of Payment Protection is optional. Whether or not you purchase Payment Protection will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit card agreement you have with the financial institution. There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under Payment Protection. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms.
Andrews Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with stateside locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey, as well as overseas locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.