Sometimes life comes at you harder than you expect. Home equity funds are a good way to cover unexpected expenses and big medical bills, or to consolidate other higher-rate debt. There's something to be said for buying a little peace of mind.
Home Equity Loan
Sometimes you need a big chunk of money right away. A Home Equity Loan puts thousands of dollars in your hands right off the bat to tackle big-ticket projects, purchases, and expenses.
- Fixed-rate loan
- Interest rates as low as 4.49% APR*
- 15-year repayment period
- Borrow up to 95% of your home’s value (minus the amount remaining on your mortgage)2
- Loan amounts $25,000 to $350,000
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Take advantage of the value in your home with a HELOC to tackle home improvement projects, consolidate debt, pay for educational expenses, make big purchases and more. A HELOC gives you easy access to the funds you need to make those things a reality.
- Receive an introductory rate of 1.90% APR* for the first 6 months1
- Variable rates as low as WSJ Prime Rate APR after the introductory period
- Borrow up to 95% of your home’s value (minus the amount remaining on your mortgage)3
- Access money when you need it through Online and Mobile Banking
- Credit Lines of $25,000 to $350,000