Nevermind the name. Money Markets have nothing to do with the stock market. Instead, they're sort of super-sized savings accounts with extra high yields. They're also just as useful whether you're saving for the short term or looking ahead to retirement. As an added bonus, we feature a tiered structure, which means that as your money grows to certain levels, it earns even better returns.
The more you save, the more you earn, the more you'll like it.
Earn more and access your money any time you like
- Initial deposit to open account is $1,000
- Make unlimited deposits over time
- You'll earn money on a monthly basis, and we'll let you know how much in regular statements
- You can withdraw or deposit money at our branches, at ATMs, and through Online Banking and our Mobile App
- Only six electronic withdrawals or checks permitted each month
Traditional and Roth IRA Money Markets1
Watch your money go on a growth spurt
- Open either type of IRA Money Market for as little as $1,000
- Additional deposits may be made at any time
- Begin earning dividends on the day of deposit
- Enjoy potential tax advantages
1 Withdrawals are subject to income tax payments, penalties, and limits as specified by federal tax laws governing IRA accounts.
Andrews Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with stateside locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey, as well as overseas locations in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.