Visa Business Rewards
Introductory Interest Rate - 3.25% APR for the first 12 months
Variable Interest Rate – 10.25% - 18.00% APR*
Credit Limits - $1,000 to $50,000
Annual Fees - $99.00, waived for the first year
Balance Transfer Fees – None
Foreign Transaction Fees - 1.00% of each transaction (in US Dollars)
Security – Not EMV Chip and PIN Enabled
Late Charges - $35.00
Additionally, if the account goes past due 60 days or more, a penalty rate of 17.99% APR will apply to the outstanding balance, until 6 consecutive payments are made on time.
- Online Banking – Pay or view your loan in online banking by clicking on the Transfers tab. You choose when you want to make the payment and can set up automatic, recurring payments. Rest assured that your payment will be made on time. Log in now to online banking.
- Online Payments from another bank or credit union – Choose to pay your credit card from another financial institution. Log in to online banking and click on the Credit Card tab. Click on Payments then Make a Payment. Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution you would like to use to make your credit card payment.
- Visa Access Online Payments – If you use Visa Access to manage your credit card, you can also pay your credit card online. Click on Payments then Make a Payment. Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution you would like to use to make your credit card payment.
- Mobile App – Pay or view your loan using our Mobile App, which gives you instant, on-the-go access to your accounts. Download the app now.
- Payroll deductions – Use your payroll wisely by allocating funds from your payroll to pay your loan automatically every month. Your loan will be paid every time your payroll is deposited.
- Pay by check – Mail a check payment to Andrews Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 3000, Clinton, MD 20735-6001.
- Visit a branch – Stop by your local branch to make a loan payment. Click here to find your closest branch.
Can I select my own PIN number (or change it)? - Yes, call 1.888.886.0083
How Do We Determine Your Rate?
We look at the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on December 1st of each calendar year. We take that Prime Rate and add your variable rate margin (6.00%) to determine your rate for the following calendar year, which becomes effective as of the 1st day of your next billing cycle (January). If the Prime Rate has not changed, your rate will not change. Your rate cannot change more than once per year, and it cannot exceed 18.00% APR.