Our fixed-rate Share Certificates are your best option for earning higher dividends on your money. With a wide variety of Special Share Certificates and other certificate options, you can create a custom savings plan that meets your specific short or long-term savings goals.
Share Certificate Specials
- 8-Month Share Certificate with 2.86% APY1
- 9-Month Share Certificate with 2.75% APY2
- 17-Month Share Certificate with 2.25% APY3
- 30-Month Share Certificate with 2.55% APY4
- 55-Month Share Certificate with 3.05% APY5
- 84-Month Share Certificate with 3.45% APY6
- Generator Share Certificate - Open with only a $50 minimum
- Bump It Up Share Certificate - Inflate your rate one time during the term
Start Saving for the Future Today
Not a member? It's easy to join Andrews Federal in just minutes. Already a member? Log into online banking to and click the Options and Extras tab to add a Share Certificate to your account.
Additional Share Certificate Disclosures -
Penalties apply for early withdrawal; fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- With the exception of the Special 55-Month and 84-Month Share Certificates, if your account has an original maturity of less than 24 months, we will charge a penalty equal to 90 days of dividends.
- With the exception of the Special 55-Month and 84-Month Share Certificates, if your account has an original maturity date of 24 months or greater, we will charge a penalty equal to 180 days of dividends.
Federally Insured by NCUA. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly. Deposits are insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. Click here for more information on share insurance coverage. Must be a member of the credit union to open any deposit account.
Our field of membership includes Active Duty or Retired Military personnel (or their spouses, dependents or dependent survivors) of Joint Base Andrews, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, and military installations in central Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands; as well as over 200 employer groups throughout Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey. We also have nationwide membership eligibility through the American Consumer Council and anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in Washington, D.C.
About Datatrac - Datatrac is an independent, unbiased research firm that has monitored deposit and loan rates, fees and product features for over 25 years on more than 213,870 financial institutions in America. Datatrac Great Rate Awards® certify that deposit and loan rates outperform the market average for comparable products. To learn more, please visit www.GreatRateAward.com. Datatrac Great Rate Awards® and data contained in this report are subject to a licensing agreement which may be viewed at www.datatrac.net/eula. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The analysis presented herein is the sole opinion of Datatrac and is based upon independent research conducted by Datatrac and its partners. Research is conducted on a reasonable efforts basis and may or may not represent all institutions or products in a market. Datatrac Great Rate Award® is a registered trademark of Datatrac. Copyright © 2019 Datatrac.
Based upon an analysis of 127,935 banking locations in the United States as of 02/25/2019, 21% is the difference between the percent earned in interest between Andrews Federal Credit Union's rate at 1.55% APR compared to 1.28% APR for the National market average over the life of a 3 year certificate of deposit (CD) at $100,000 over 36 months.