At Andrews Federal, we understand our members’ time and money are vitally important. With that in mind, Direct Deposit affords the opportunity to save plenty of each. Take a look at a few additional features and benefits, and sign up today!
Features and Benefits
- No paper checks to be lost or stolen.
- Your money is available a day before payday — even when you’re on travel, under the weather or just physically unable to get to a branch.
- No more waiting in line after a long day at work, or fighting rush hour traffic to make your deposit.
- Helps avoid bouncing checks
With Direct Deposit, your funds are electronically deposited into your Andrews Federal checking account making life easier and more convenient.
Sign up for Direct Deposit with Andrews Federal:
- Click the “Payroll Direct Deposit” button located on the right to sign up for direct deposit of your paycheck. Or, click “SSN or Gov’t Direct Deposit” button if you would like to enroll your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, VA Compensation or Pension, or other like payments for Direct Deposit.
- Provide the completed form to your employer or to the agency (e.g. Social Security) responsible for your payments.
- Include a voided check (not a deposit slip) from your Andrews Federal checking account.
- Remember to use our Routing & Transit Number, 255074111, for all incoming funds.