Safe and secure
Protect your mobile access
- Never share your username and password with anyone, especially if they ask for it
- Create a username and password with at least eight letters, numbers and special characters (except & < >)
- Do not include your bank account number in your username or, more than four numerical digits
- Secure your login details with Face ID and Touch ID. These technologies scan your face or fingerprint before logging in, to prevent fraudsters from accessing your accounts.
- When using a new device, you will have to verify your identity by entering a secure access code. The one-time access code will be sent to your phone via voice, email, or text.