With everything you have on your plate, it might be a good idea to schedule automatic credit card payments each month. You can do that through Online Banking, our Mobile App or payroll deductions. Or you can choose several other options for making on-time payments.
- Mobile App - Make a payment from your smart phone or tablet using our free Mobile App.
- Online Banking - Pay or view your credit card in Online Banking by clicking on the Transfers tab. You can choose when to make your payment or you can set up automatic, recurring payments and rest assured, knowing that your payment will be made on time.
- Online Banking Visa Payments - Choose to pay your credit card from another financial institution. Log in to Online Banking and click on the Credit Card tab. Click on Payments then Make a Payment. Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution you would like to use to make your credit card payment.
- Visa Access Online Payments (Available only for members who do not use online banking - If you use Visa Access to manage your credit card, you can also pay your credit card online. Click on Payments then Make a Payment. Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution you would like to use to make your credit card payment.
- Payroll Deductions - Use your paycheck wisely by allocating some of it to pay down your balance automatically every month. A card payment will be made every time a paycheck is deposited.
- Pay by Check - Mail a check payment to Andrews Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 3000, Clinton, MD 20735-6001.
- Visit a Branch - Stop by your local branch to make a loan payment.