With everything you have on your plate, it might be a good idea to schedule automatic credit card payments each month. You can do that through Online Banking, our Mobile App or payroll deductions. Or you can choose several other options for making on-time payments.
- Mobile App - Make a payment from your smart device using our free Mobile App.
- Online Banking - To pay your credit card in Online Banking go to Move Money and select My Accounts.
- Visa Access Online Payments (Available only for members who do not use online banking - If you use Visa Access to manage your credit card, you can also pay your credit card online. Click on Payments then Make a Payment. Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution you would like to use to make your credit card payment.
- Payroll Deductions - Use your paycheck wisely by allocating some of it to pay down your balance automatically every month. A card payment will be made every time a paycheck is deposited.
- Pay by Check - Mail a check payment to Andrews Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 3000, Clinton, MD 20735-6001.
- Visit a Branch - Stop by your local branch to make a loan payment.