The following transactions can be performed from your savings or money market account but are each limited to a maximum of six total transactions (any combination) per account, during a calendar month due to the requirements of Regulation D.
- Internet transfers to another deposit account
- Automated funds transfers to another deposit account
- SmartCall (voice) transfers to another deposit account
- Phone transfers to another deposit account via our Call Center or your local branch
- Overdraft transfers to a checking account
- Funds transfers or withdrawals (not initiated in person at a branch) and payable to a third party such as a wire transfer request or recurring wire
Checking accounts are not restricted by Reg D as they are transactional accounts. To learn more about Regulation D, visit the official Federal Reserve website.
Click here to view our Fee Schedule.