Wednesday, October 21 at 1 PM
Presented by Colleen Mott, GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Most people have had challenges with managing debt at some point. There are proven options to pay debt off faster, save money on fees and interest, and make progress toward financial fitness. The webinar session puts the emphasis on connecting you with information so you can make strong decisions about your future.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone facing challenges keeping up with monthly debt payments
- Those impacted by the recent financial challenges stemming from the ongoing pandemic
- People having trouble staying current with late charges, high interest fees and other costly expenses related to debt
What You’ll Learn
- Explore the pros and cons of various debt repayment strategies
- Learn how much debt is too much, and how to avoid debt problems in the future.
- Suggestions to get additional help and how to access Resource Guides that address financial challenges created by the current pandemic.