On behalf of the entire Andrews Federal family, I want to thank you, our members, for your continued support and the trust you placed in us to be your financial partner. As the economy fluctuated over the past year, we are proud Andrews Federal has remained financially strong. Under the leadership of our executive team and the guidance of our Board of Directors, we are well-equipped to serve you and your family to help you achieve your financial goals.
In 2022, we were able to help members like you make the most of your money:
- Surpassed $2.5 billion in assets, which is a testament to your trust in your credit union.
- Designed new savings and checking products focused on deposit rates and giving you resources to make the most of your savings.
- Provided over $17 million in direct financial benefits to you, our member-owners; through higher savings rates and fewer account fees than competitor banking institutions.
2022 also exemplified how Andrews Federal consistently supports our global communities through events, financial education programs, volunteerism, and more:
- Served as the Premier Sponsor of the 2022 Air and Space Expo at Joint Base Andrews.
- Partnered with the military to provide gifts to deployed families for the holidays.
- Awarded more than $25,000 in scholarships to local students.
- Provided 500 Thanksgiving meals and donated to multiple food banks.
- Collected toys for elementary schools.
We’re looking forward to a momentous 2023 as Andrews Federal celebrates 75 years of serving our military and civilian communities. As the year progresses, we’ll share opportunities for you to commemorate it with our teams.
As always, we value the relationship you share with us and are honored to serve and partner with you. Andrews Federal is working to make 2023 even better for you.