On behalf of our Andrews Federal team, I want to thank you for your continued membership, loyalty and trust. As we reach the mid-point of 2022, we recognize the economic uncertainty many members are facing due to rising costs. Andrews Federal remains financially strong and prepared to support you with high-value financial products and services that help your funds stretch further.
We have focused on providing you with a more convenient, personalized, and valued experience with the credit union. For example:
- new checking account options so you can choose the one that best fits your needs - whether that means earning cash back, earning dividends, or receiving added benefits in appreciation of your military service.
- market leading dividend rates on our checking, money market, and certificate of deposit accounts to give you more opportunity and motivation to save.
- new ways to move money more conveniently through Zelle® and Wise.
- enhancements to our mortgage services processes; and
- ease of connecting with our team when you need support via a new chat option in Digital Banking.
It’s been our privilege to give back to the community through military appreciation events and through our summer camp and college scholarship programs. We recognized the students at our annual meeting in June - and we look forward to watching them succeed in the future.
As we move into the second half of the year, we have additional Digital Banking enhancements planned, including tools that make it easier to share or receive payment information.
While we continue to monitor the global economic situation, our Andrews Federal leadership team is confident in our financial strength and stability. We are well-equipped and prepared to serve you. We consider it a privilege to provide you with financial products and services to manage your funds and reach your goals.
Thank you for your membership and loyalty.