Summer Camp Awards applications must be submitted by Monday, May 2, 2022.
There are two categories; your child may only apply for one.
- Have your child create a drawing or write an essay (100 words, or less) telling us what they plan to do or learn this summer while at camp.
- A total of ten (10) children between the ages of 6-16 will win a scholarship.
- Your child must be enrolled in a summer camp or enrichment program for Summer 2022.
- Must provide a copy of the summer camp enrollment or payment confirmation.
- Must provide a photo of your child. Preferably high-resolution in the format JPG or PNG.
- Previous summer camp scholarship winners are not eligible to apply.
- Limit one scholarship per household.
- You must be a member, or a family member of an Andrews Federal member, either of which must be in good standing as of May 2, 2022.
- The Summer Camp Awards Program is not open to employees and Board Members of Andrews Federal Credit Union or their families.
- Summer Camp Award winners will be notified by Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
- If we cannot get in touch with you, your rights to scholarship money will be forfeited.
- Winners may be required to accept their reward in-person. Photographs will be taken of award winners and their families. Business attire requested.
- Winners residing within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters location may be required to attend our Annual Meeting in June.
- Winners that do not reside within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters may be required to visit the nearest Andrews Federal branch.