ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Scholarship applications must be submitted by Monday, May 2, 2022. Incomplete applications at the time of the deadline will not be considered for the application process.
- Write 750-1,000 words describing your community service experience. How has your contribution to community service impacted your life and the lives of others?
- Direct, film and edit a 60-second commercial that demonstrates, or promotes the benefits of volunteering for community service. How does volunteering impact local communities? Assume your audience is under the age of 30.
- You must provide:
- Copy of your college or university acceptance letter
- High-resolution self-portrait or graduation photo with no proofs or watermarks
- College or university Federal and Student ID numbers of the school you plan to attend
- You must be a member or a family member of an Andrews Federal member.
- You must be a graduating high school senior preparing to enter your freshman year of college, or trade school in the Fall of 2022.
- You must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- You must provide an official transcript showing current GPA for verification.
- Scholarships are not open to employees or board members of Andrews Federal Credit Union, or their families.
- Limit one scholarship per household.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by May 25, 2022.
- Your rights to the scholarship money will be forfeited if you do not comply with these requirements or if we are unable to reach you.