- Write 750-1,000 words describing your community service experience. How has your contribution to community service impacted your life and the lives of others?
- Direct, film and edit a 60-second commercial that demonstrates, or promotes the benefits of volunteering for community service. How does volunteering impact local communities? Assume your audience is under the age of 30.
- Your application and the proper documentation must be submitted no later than Friday, April 16, 2021, 11:59 PM.
- You must provide:
- Copy of your college or university acceptance letter
- High-resolution self-portrait or graduation photo with no proofs or watermarks
- College or university Federal and Student ID numbers of the school you plan to attend
- You must be an Andrews Federal member in your own right (parental membership does not convey eligibility).
- Your membership must be in good standing as of April 16, 2021.
- You must be a graduating high school senior preparing to enter your freshman year of college, or trade school in the Fall of 2021.
- You must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- You must provide an official transcript showing current GPA for verification.
- Scholarships are not open to employees or board members of Andrews Federal Credit Union, or their families.
- Limit one scholarship per household.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by May 10, 2021.
- Your rights to the scholarship money will be forfeited if you do not comply with these requirements or if we are unable to reach you.
- If possible, winners are required to accept their reward in-person at a branch or our Annual Meeting. Photographs will be taken of award winners and their families. Business attire requested.
- Winners residing within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters location are required to attend our Annual Meeting.
- Winners that do not reside within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters are required to visit the nearest Andrews Federal branch.