There are two categories; your child may only apply for one.
- Applications must be received by May 15, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Have your child create a drawing or write an essay (100 words, or less) telling us what they plan to do or learn this summer while at camp.
- A total of ten (10) children between the ages of 6-16 will win a scholarship.
- Winners will be notified by May 29, 2020.
- Your child must be enrolled in a summer camp or enrichment program for Summer 2020.
- Must provide a copy of the summer camp enrollment or payment confirmation.
- Must provide a photo of your child. Preferably high-resolution in the format JPG or PNG.
- Previous summer camp scholarship winners are not eligible to apply.
- Limit one scholarship per household.
- Your child must be an Andrews Federal member in their own right (parental membership does not convey eligibility).
- Your child's membership must be in good standing as of May 15, 2020.
- Scholarships are not open to employees and Board Members of Andrews Federal Credit Union or their families.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by May 29, 2020.
- If we cannot get in touch with you after numerous attempts, your rights to scholarship money will be forfeited.
- Winners are required to accept their reward in-person. Photographs will be taken of award winners and their families. Business attire requested.
- Winners residing within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters location are required to attend our Annual Meeting on Monday, June 22 at 5 PM.
- Winners that do not reside within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters are required to visit the nearest Andrews Federal branch.