There are two categories; you may only apply for one.
- Write 750-1,000 words describing your community service experience. How has your contribution to community service impacted your life and the lives of others?
- Direct, film and edit a 60-second commercial that demonstrates, or promotes the benefits of volunteering for community service. How does volunteering impact local communities? Assume your audience is under the age of 30.
- Your application and the proper documentation must be submitted no later than Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Must provide a student photo. Preferably a high-resolution self-portrait (>1MB) in a format of JPG or PNG, without proofs or watermarks.
- Must provide a copy of the acceptance letter from your college/university/trade school.
- Must provide the Federal ID number of the school you are planning to attend (not your student ID number). You should be able to locate your schools Federal ID number on their website.
- You must be an Andrews Federal member in your own right (parental membership does not convey eligibility).
- Your membership must be in good standing as of April 15, 2020.
- You must be a graduating high school senior preparing to enter your freshman year of college, or trade school in the Fall of 2020.
- Scholarships are not open to employees or board members of Andrews Federal Credit Union, or their families.
- Limit one scholarship per household.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by May 15, 2020.
- If we cannot get in touch with you after numerous attempts, your rights to scholarship money will be forfeited.
- Winners are required to accept their reward in-person. Photographs will be taken of award winners and their families. Business attire requested.
- Winners residing within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters location are required to attend our Annual Meeting on Monday, June 22 at 5 PM.
- Winners that do not reside within 25-miles of the Andrews Federal Headquarters are required to visit the nearest Andrews Federal branch.