Choose between a whole life or term life policy. We've outlined some of the details below. But the bottom line is that you need to figure out how much you can afford to pay now and how much you want your loved ones to receive later. TruStage agents will guide you through the process so you can make the best choice for your family.
- Arrange for your family to receive tax-free money for funeral costs, mortgage payments, or other expenses.
- It's easy to compare life insurance options and get instant quotes based on your budget.
- You can apply online or speak to a licensed agent by calling 1-800-814-2914.
Term Life Insurance
- Can provide affordable, high-coverage protection for a certain period of time
- Pays a benefit if you die during that time period
- The benefits and insurance cost could change over time, depending on the policy
Whole Life Insurance
- Offers coverage you can never outlive
- Rates remain the same throughout your lifetime
- Can provide a source of money prior to your death, as the policy builds cash value over time
- You can borrow from the policy, with any unpaid amounts reducing the value of the policy when you pass away
Andrews Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with stateside locations in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey, as well as overseas locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.