Switching your direct deposit and ACH recurring payments can be stressful.
ClickSWITCH streamlines changing your direct deposit and ACH recurring payments. You'll skip the hassle of paperwork and can update your direct deposit and/or ACH recurring payments in just under 10 minutes. To move your direct deposit or your ACH recurring payment to Andrews Federal, just login to Digital Banking, choose ClickSWITCH under the Account Services menu. You'll handle it all from here in a few simple steps, instead of visiting multiple different sites and making the process longer and more complex. Once you’ve moved your direct deposit and/or ACH payments to Andrews Federal, you can even use ClickSWITCH to begin the process of closing your other accounts and streamlining your financial management processes.
Benefits of ClickSWITCH
- Switch direct deposit and automated ACH payments to your Andrews Federal account in as little as 10 minutes -- all from one place in Digital Banking
- Just input your payment or direct deposit information, then ClickSWITCH does the rest!
- No need to track down payments or fill out paperwork
- Track switches and receive real-time switch notification
- Make changes with confidence because of our secure, encrypted technology
- Check the status of your ClickSWITCH changes within Digital Banking - no need to follow up with each individual biller/depositor
- Initiate the closure of your previous account
Get Started with ClickSWITCH
- Login to Digital Banking or use our Mobile App to access ClickSWITCH.
- Tap on Account Services on the main menu
- Click on ClickSWITCH