SAFE AND SECURE
Protect your online access
Keeping your personal information safe and secure is our top priority. Though, there are a few things you can do to safeguard your Digital Banking credentials further.
- Never share your username and password with anyone, especially if they ask for it
- Create a username with at least six letters, numbers and special characters (except & < >)
- Do not include your account number in your username or, more than four numerical digits
- Create a password with at least eight letters, numbers, and special characters, (except & < >)
- When logging in from a desktop, make sure the computer is up-to-date on security software, and connected to a safe wifi network
- When using a new device, you will have to verify your identity by entering a secure access code. The one-time access code will be sent to your phone via voice, email, or text.
- If your account information has been compromised, contact us at 1-800-487-5500 (U.S.) or 00800-487-56267 (outside the U.S.).