Shared Branching Comes to
In an effort to expand our World Class member service, Andrews Federal is now a certified Shared Branch network location. This means that friends, family and colleagues who belong to credit unions can do financial transactions at the Andrews Federal Credit Union branches listed below.
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Tell your friends, co-workers and neighbors to stop by and enjoy a world class member service experience.
Participating Andrews Federal Credit Union Branches
- Allentown Road (MD)
- Joint Base Andrews (MD)
- Waldorf (MD)
- Burlington (NJ)
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (NJ)
- Mt. Laurel (NJ)
- Conn Barracks (Germany)
- Ledward Barracks (Germany)
- Wiesbaden (Germany)
- Schinnen (The Netherlands)
- Brussels (Belgium)
- Chievres (Belgium)
Anywhere you see the blue swirl you can conduct a range of
transactions, such as:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks**
- And more!
What to Bring
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport
*Maximum limit for non-member withdrawals per day equals $1,000.00.
**May not be available at all outlets and locations.